Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Name Game!

1. The Misanthtropic: Name something you absolutely hate.

Well after my "reconnecting" of Friday, I hate having to wait for my everafter and now, (9 years later) being "Grown-up" enough to realize I have to wait.

2. The Meretricious: Expose something or someone that’s phony, fraudulent or bogus.

The biased liberal media, nuff said.


3. The Malcontent: Name something you’re unhappy with.

Not having enough money left over each week to not stess about next week.


4. The Meritorious: Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.

Sassy for the Reconnecting Post!

5. The Mirror: See something good about yourself and name it.

I have the most sexy, steamy ,green eyes that can cause a man to get weak in the knees along with a wickedly seductive smile and beautiful teeth.


6. The Make-Believe: Name something you wish for.

My turn for ultimate happiness.


7 comments:

dive said...

1. With you all the way there, DP.
2. Hee hee (an old Marxist writes).
3. Been there. That's a bummer.
4. … and for today's cheerleader post.
5. Looking at your photo I'm just glad I'm sitting down (and even now my knees are trembling).
6. I think you deserve it.

And if you ever think of an excuse to post us all a nice close-up of those eyes, Prudence …

Dear Prudence said...

Geeze Dive, you are a fickle boy! First Seductive Sassy smolderings and now me! You do need to fix your #3! Thanks too, yes I do deserve it and so do you! I will wish it for you too! Perhaps one day I will wreck you with those greenies!

dive said...

Just be glad - like Sassy - that there's an ocean between us.

Sassy Sundry said...

Yetta, I'm glad that you were able to reconnect with someone.

I don't agree with you about the "liberal media," but we already knew that.

I hope you find your everafter very soon. Don't let the fucker forget that he's the lucky one.

Dear Prudence said...

Sassy, yes I know we disagree and that it hasn't ever effected "us". Yes he is the lucky one and I believe he is finally realizing what happiness is worth. It will still be some time cuz I'm not moving till Ethan is out of High School, but at least there is a light at the end of this very long tunnel of 11 years!

Old Knudsen said...

Steamy green teeth and wicked eyes sounds hot. Dive you're such a slut.

dive said...

I love it when you talk dirty.