Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It Appears I've Been The Target of Identity Theft

Imagine my surprise this morning when I arrived at work and pulled up my Blogger account to discover that some ranty, obviously mentally unstable,wackjob had posted some vile, venomous expulsions on my blog. I have filed a formal complaint with Blogger and hired an IT Tech to hunt her down. She will surly be sorry for the vomiting of putrid utterances the like I have not seen before. Except on Old K’s site, where you would expect it.

To all my Blog pals I offer my apologies that my good, morally reserved character and clean-mouthed persona was hijacked and used to spout such excrement. I can assure you I have changed my password and put a double secret access code on my account so as to avoid this unpleasantry in the future.

If by any chance this should ever happen again would one of you please do me the favor and e-mail me directly so I can make sure the deviant is ousted. You can send your email to DearPrudence@heywoodyablowme.com
Thanks guys!

7 comments:

dive said...

Hee hee and hee again, Prudence!

I rather enjoyed your ranty alter ego. If I see her again I'll send her over to play with Old Knudsen.

Rich said...

heywoodyablowme?????

dive said...

Not now, Rich.

Dear Prudence said...

Hee Hee Dive! Not sure if playing with Old Bitter Balls would have helped the situation.

Rich, I have a sign in my office that says "Please Direct All Complaints to Haywood Yablowme".
I always thought it was funny. That and one that says " A Hard-on does not count as personal growth" and "Wipe your mouth. There is still a tiny amount of bullshit around your lips" Maybe that is why my office in at the back by the door.

Old Knudsen said...

Except on Old K’s site, where you would expect it.

damn right!

hey I missed it, not fair.
So what was it? a bad acid trip? drunk blogging? didn't take yer meds? or teenages thinking they're funny?

Rich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sassy Sundry said...

I missed it. What did you say?

You need a sign that says "I have yet another question."