Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday Melee

1.) The Misanthropic.(Name something - about humanity - you absolutely hate).

Paying good money for a great bottle of wine only to find it is "Corked". Meaning, at some point the seal has been compromised and the wine has gone bad, the liquor store is 30 min away and it is Saturday night. Fuck a duck and make it quack!


2: The Meretricious:(Expose someone or something that's phony, fraudulent or bogus).

All of the stars who "Firstly, want to thank GOD". Sorry, I am not buying it. If that is the case, live the life.

3: The Malcontent:(Name something you're unhappy with).

That I will be unable to share with my 17-year-old daughter what a loser her new boyfriend is, at least while she is still interested in him.

4: The Meritorious.(Give someone credit for something and name it if you can).

The new Operations Manger we hired who is slowly seeing who is full of shit and who is not!

5: The Mirror.(See something good about yourself and name it).

Not today! Too much dreaming last night, I need a nap.

6: The Make-Believe:(Name something you wish for).That April 21st would be here tomorrow so I could sit on Coco Beach, FL and work on my tan lines.

6 comments:

dive said...

Damn! Corked wine REALLY pisses me off!

Though number three made me laugh out loud.

And as for number six; I'm going to email Google and request they update the Florida section of GoogleEarth that week.

Dear Prudence said...

Yes, corked wine is a huge pisser. I have found if you run your finger over the top of the bottle, if it is even slightly elevated, stay away. It doesn't always work but it has helped reduce the occurrence.

#3: Yikes, this is when a parent wishes they lived to live in the land of "If Only".

Hee hee on # 6

Sassy Sundry said...

It was corked! Poor things.

Ma Titwonky said...

#1 really sucks!

Dear Prudence said...

Welcome Ma, can I call ya Ma? Yes it truly does suck!

Ma Titwonky said...

Thanks for the welcome and for the comments at my place. And of course you can call me Ma!

BTW, loved your comments. :)