Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Prudence Needs

Ok, I'm in!

Prudence needs to employ all her charms

Prudence needs to buy a present for her friend Dirty Dermot's B-day. (This is funny cuz I actually have a friend and his nickname is Dirty)

Prudence needs a job.

Prudence needs to be exercised.. ok there is more to the statement but left this way it is funny!

Prudence needs to employ all her charm.

Prudence needs to be seconded by fortune.

Prudence needs to be set aside

America Needs Prudence-(I like this one too)

Prudence needs to include fortitude.

A Need for Prudence in the Persian Gulf.

So it looks like I need to don my Super Hero outfit and save the world!

4 comments:

Sassy Sundry said...

Prudence needs to come out to play!

Dear Prudence said...

Couldn't agree with you more! Any takers?? wink, wink!

dive said...

America certainly needs Prudence!
Go for it, Super-Gal!

Dear Prudence said...

Dive your comment could be taken a couple of differnt ways...