Friday, March 2, 2007

Real Time Snow Storm

Hey Everyone,

Just stepped out the front door of my work and this is what things look like. Mind you, all the cars were clear of snow just a short time ago. Everything looks so clean. The weather report is that this will continue until sometime this evening. It is so quiet when it snows.










Today


Summer!





This is what our sign looks like today

Cool Huh! Well, I think I am going to be a good boss and let everyone go home now. Sometimes it's good to be King! Hope you all have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Sassy Sundry said...

Wow. We just have icky-sicky rain here. Makes me want to take a nap.

Say hello to H & Co.

dive said...

Oh, Prudence. You truly do live in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
We're having a false spring at the moment (18C and sunny) and perversely I am missing the winter.
Thanks for a breath of paradise.

Old Knudsen said...

I suppose you have to make a special effort to have yer landscape looking great all the time.

Dear Prudence said...

Sassy, Yes it really was beautiful yesterday. Not such a great ride home though. Very tricky!

Dive, glad ya like. I am sure winter will look even better to you once you buy the Tavern.!

Yes OldK. beauty for the rest of if takes some effort. Be it personally or landscape. I know this is a forgien concept to one as beautiful as you.

Rich said...

Ill take the summer pics... we got a bunch of rain here in Beantown. I was soaked to the skin walking to my car after work.

Rich said...

hey Prudence, I think Ole "k" was trying to tell you something with his comment. He's a crusty old bastard and thinks everyone is like he is.