Wednesday, March 7, 2007

What's On Your Desk?

Thought I would share with you what I currently have on my desk. I have a cool boss! We had a rodent problem this fall and I just happened to have the solution at home. We now have office kitties. Everyone here loves them and no one is allergic so it's all good. It makes the office atmosphere more enjoyable at least that seems to be the consensus.



The yellow tiger is Romeo and the Calico is Juliet. She has a black spot on her chest that is shaped like a heart. AWWWW..





They snuggle like this with eachother all the time. They were the only two in the litter so they are very bonded.


I know it is kind of a lame post but they bring such joy around here with their silly kitten antics. They do make it difficult at times to get things done. I have had several documents deleted and messed up from them walking over my keyboard.



14 comments:

Sassy Sundry said...

Cute! Good thing I don't work there anymore!

Dear Prudence said...

Yes I know Sassy. I was actually going to put that in the post, that if you were here that wouldn't have happened as we love you more than a kitty, any day!

Old Knudsen said...

Yummy!

dive said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I LOVE THEM!

Sorry, Prudence. Cats make me go all gooey. You are so lucky!
Give them a rub from me.

Dear Prudence said...

Kitty on a stick OldK? Haven't tried it!

All gooey Dive, doesn't that happen when you get all unnecessary? In know my boss is so cool like that.

Robyn said...

OH, I can hardly stand it. I am in my office WITHOUT my two kitties, and I wish I could bring them here.

I love it when cats cover their eyes with their paws. You're lucky, Pru.

Dear Prudence said...

Yes Robyn I think I am lucky also. I actually have more than I should admit to at home. People might call me a crazy cat lady.

Miz Minka said...

Oh, that is too cute! I think pets should be permitted at the work place -- they lower blood pressure, after all! What a perfect stress-antidote.

Robyn said...

I'm back because I can't stop looking at the pretty kitties.

I think pets should be allowed at work too. I have campaigned for it, but the boss ignores me.

Dear Prudence said...

Welcome Miz Minka, looked at your desk and I wanted to scream... "CAPTAIN CAVEEEE MANNNNN" not sure if you are old enough to remember that cartoon. I love having the kitties around.

Robyn, keep trying!

Gaijin Girl said...

Oh, you are so lucky! Pet vibes are magical and I'm sure they'd bring an amazing energy to the office. Too cute!
It really makes me miss my cat that I (obviously) had to leave in Australia. Big, big yay; lovely photos.

Dear Prudence said...

Oh GG I am sorry you had to leave your friend in Ausie. Yes they do bring a magical quality to the office. We all love them!

M.Benaut said...

Oh Prudence - they are simply adorable. We have 4 cats + 1 stray that I feed every night. I started off with just one but friends kept bringing me more saying "I just can't keep her/him anymore" and I couldn't resist but now M.B has put his foot down and said NO MORE but baby Sascha (our burmese) is really Daddy's little girl. You can see her in the Oak tree on Adelaide DP.
Mme Benaut (sorry to be commenting on M.Benaut's account but can't do it otherwise)

Dear Prudence said...

Welcome Mme. Benaut! I have looked at your Baby in the tree. Bermese are beautiful. All of mine, (big admittance here)12 of them, are just mutts but all individuals. Of course everyone here at works enjoys them too.