Thursday, August 23, 2007

My New Pal

Hello Everyone, I would like to introduce you to my new pal.

His name is Seamus. He is 7-1/2 weeks old, weighs 3.5 lbs and is an Irish Jack Russell ( Puddin Jack).
I picked him up last Friday night and have fallen in love. I am fortunate that my boss allows me to bring him to work with me as I did with Stella for the first 4 months I had her.

This is Stella my other Jack. She is not so in love.


She is feeling a bit displaced. She is the Queen and has had my constant attention for the last 2 1/2 years. She is getting better with him but still growls when he tries to cuddle with her. But she growls at me when I try to cuddle with her too. I will post better pics when I can. Oh, I love Jacks!

10 comments:

M.Benaut said...

They are both just divine. Stella will appreciate the company once she gets over her jealousy. Well done: there is nothing wrong with canine love!
xxx Mme

Kate Isis said...

may your puppy stay small and sweet and not turn into a demnanding shetland pony like mine did.

dive said...

Okay.
Someone's gotta say it so it might as well be me:

Prudence, you've got a lovely pair of puppies.

There. It just had to be said.

zirelda said...

Now that is the sweetest looking puppy I think I've ever seen. Just want to cuddle right up there and take a nappy too.

Dear Prudence said...

Mme, Stella is warming up to him. I always loved big dogs until I met a real Jack Russell.. now I am hooked.

Kate, he won't be any bigger than +/-10" tall and about 13 lbs. But I have had a St. Bernard so I get it!

Dive, Way to GO! Glad you said it!

Z, he is a reall snuggler. He sleeps with his chin in my neck.

Maria said...

I have promised Liv a dog this year. Her father's girlfriend raises scotties, so she will get one of those.

I wish I had your love of dogs. I hate all the training involved. And for some reason, whatever pet we have in the house decides that it wants me and only me. I have no idea why this is, because I am not a lovey dovey caregiver, I am...well...workmanlike.

I really hope this new dog will want to sleep on Liv's bed and not mine....

And yes, your puppy has a sweet little face and looks like he would be a warm, happy little pet.

All animals should be so lucky...

Sassy Sundry said...

Oh! Cute!

Fresh Hell said...

That there is a painfully cute pup! I love JRTs!

TripleE said...

What an adorable puppy!

Robyn said...

Prudence, they are both beautiful! What an adorable fat little tummy the baby has.