Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's My Birthday, It's My Birthday

Dear Blog Pals,
I can't believe it's been a year already since I talked about being "Five Years From Fifty". It has been quite a year indeed. I really don't have time to do a year in review right now but I will be back tomorrow and fess up. I will have a glass of Cab Sav for each of you this evening to be sure!

I will leave you with a two pictures.
This one you have seen before of the beautiful, sleeping, sweet new baby Seamus when I first brought him home.
This one is last week's welcome home from the same sweet, DEVIL! That's the stuffing from one of the pillows on my couch!


Good Night All!

8 comments:

dive said...

Oh, hee hee hee, Prudence. What a brilliant couple of photos!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does it feel like to be that young? I can't remember.

Enjoy your day. You're young, you're beautiful and you have a room full of kapok! Who needs anything else?

savannah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sugar!!! you share the date with the MITM! xoxo

love the pics and i so know THAT pain!

M.Benaut said...

A room full of kapok on your birthday !
Crikey; I would be celebrating if it had been the girl, herself who had ripped up the cushions in a massive night of frenzied activity.
No matter, Prudence dear; I wish you the wildest birthday possible and hope there is someone out there who needs a good bit of ripping-up, so to speak.

As we Aussies would normally say, Have a ripper birthday, - and show us the after photos !!!

Dear Prudence said...

Dive, yes he is a Jack through and through the little devil. Thanks for the b-day wishes. Young is relative especially after two bottles of wine last night and the Celtics big win over LA!

Thanks Savannah, he is too cute and thank God that he is otherwise he might be in big trouble.

A Ripper was had M.Beanut. No pictures though, I am old enough to no better than let anyone hold me hostage in that realm.

MmeBenaut said...

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRUDENCE! Seamus looks delightful dear, even if he is a handful at his young age!
Hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Lots of love & hugs & smiles.

Maria said...

I believe that is a dog's way of trying to make your birthday festive....

Happy Birthday, youngster. Many happy returns of the day.

Shan said...

Oh, I guess I need to put you on my feed. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY PRUDENCE!!! Hope you had a very exciting time and your still recovering. Oh and dogs. They can be so madening! Nice that they are soft and sweet as well. :D

MmeBenaut said...

Ok, fess up. What DID you get up to on your birthday?