Thursday, February 4, 2010

And then there were three!

I didn't want to. I had no intention of it. Sometimes the universe just thrusts itself at you and the next thing you know ......



You have Stewart in your life. His mom is the same mom of my oldest Jack Stella. The breeder called me a couple weeks ago and she had discovered through hospitalization and subsequent testing that she is very, very allergic to dogs, cats and horses. All of which she has. So, she called me up and offered him to me.. for FREE, knowing the kind of home he would have. See, that's what I'm saying.... it's the universes fault. He is four months old and the sweetest little man I have ever met. Of course I get to bring him to work! How cool is that. Crazy cat/dog lady!



8 comments:

dive said...

Woohoo! What a lucky (and cute) little puppy Stewart is, Prudence.
I can't wait to hear about the mayhem he creates in your house full of cats. Yikes!

Dear Prudence said...

He is a cutie for sure. Right now it is the mayhem when it's bed time that is a bigger issue. I might have to get a king size bed!

dive said...

A bigger bed because of Stewart, or because of your previous post?
Ahem …

Dear Prudence said...

It's a Three Dog night every night at my place now!

dive said...

Hee hee!

Maria said...

I would love to bring Socks to work with me but I can already hear my secretary sneezing and saying that she has to go home because she is having an asthma attack.

Stewart is such a doll.

Eve.E.B. said...

that puppy is the adorable thing that i have seen! and i have seen a lot of things :)

MmeBenaut said...

Ah, Three Dog Night - it was a fabulous book, with an interesting story, set in Australia.

Your new baby is gorgeous Pru.